Our pipes, hoses & fittings are specially design for industrial usage. Our product gives best performance while use in the factory. Due to high durability & flexibility our pipes & hoses are famous for industrial usage.
Quick assembly & Maintenance Free
The pipes, hoses & fittings are light in weight which results in extensive saving of time and laboring being Abrasion/Chemical resistance, free from rusting, pitting or scaling they are maintenance free.
Ultra Violet Resistance
The pipes, hoses & fittings are furnished with extra benefits of UV stabilizers. They have the following advantages
• Resists direct connection of UV rays to internal transporting material.
• No discoloring of pipe in external atmosphere.
The particularly high quality of materials, as well as the optimized, results in substantially less wear in transport processes than any other pipes & hoses. These products are specially developed for long service life for the delivery of high abrasive media. Compared with similar products, they are distinguished by a number of special characteristics.
• Very high abrasion resistance.
• Very high tensile strength.
• Less interior rippling of the product due to change in the length.
• Less wear.
• Long service life.
• Less change in the axial length of the product during the application.
Strong & Stiff
The pipes are specially designed for desire application which meets the required results as follows
• Superior strength with stiffness.
• Flexible Compared to strength & stiffness.
Air Valves Metal Technical Specifications:
|Size (inch)||Threaded Connections|
|¾||BSPT Thread Connection|
|1||BSPT Thread Connection|
|1½||BSPT Thread Connection|
|2||BSPT Male Thread Connection|
|3||BSP/NPT Thread Connection|
|4||BSP/NPT Thread Connection|
- Simple Design Ensured Trouble -free Performance.
- Cast Aluminium Body Combines the Dual Advantage of being Light weight as well as Provides Corrosion resistance.
- Synthetic Rubber Seal Assures Positive Rubber Seal Even with Low Head Application.
- Available in all size but Standard is 1½.