Quick assembly & Maintenance Free
The pipes, hoses & fittings are light in weight which results in extensive saving of time and laboring being Abrasion/Chemical resistance, free from rusting, pitting or scaling they are maintenance free.
The particularly high quality of materials, as well as the optimized, results in substantially less wear in transport processes than any other pipes & hoses. These products are specially developed for long service life for the delivery of high abrasive media. Compared with similar products, they are distinguished by a number of special characteristics.
• Very high abrasion resistance.
• Very high tensile strength.
• Less interior rippling of the product due to change in the length.
• Less wear.
• Long service life.
• Less change in the axial length of the product during the application.
Strong & Stiff
The pipes are specially designed for desire application which meets the required results as follows
• Superior strength with stiffness.
• Flexible Compared to strength & stiffness.
Specification of Material
|5||Body||Cast / SG Iron|
|6||Sleeve||Nitrile / EPDM|
|7||Disc||SG / SS Iron|
|8||Spindle||SS (AISI - 410)|
|9||Pins||SS (AISI - 304)|
|11||Nut & Bolts||SS|
- Cast Iron Butterfly Valve under tight shut off application.
- Fixed Liner, S.G. Iron/S.S. Disc, S.S. (410) Stem with lugs design lever operated.
- Suitable for Table-E.
- Nominal pressure PN-10 0.
- Tested Body test Pressure : 200lbs. hyd., Seat Test Pressure: 150lbs. hyd., Max. working temp 80 C max
- Recommended in micro/drip irrigation systems as a safety valve to prevent the water hammer and to maintain water column in delivery pipe