Hydro Seal waterproofing chemicals
It is a combination of organic and inorganic components that reacts with Portland cement to produce complete hydration. The increased hydration not only provides internal curing & a much denser cement paste but also increases the early & ultimate strength of concrete thus produces highly durable impermeable concrete or mortar, for the protection against water leakages.
- Completely water tight cement concrete or plaster.
- Resist water penetration & absorption in to concrete & plaster surface.
- Increase density & strength of the Cement mortar by reducing water to cement ratio.
- Helps reduce salt precipitation , efflorescence & fungal growth.
- Helps Crystallization of cement particles.
- Gives protection to cement surface against vapors of acid & alkali.
Area of Applications
- Damp proofing
- Moisture ingress protection of rendering works in building or industrial structures like Basement.
- Septic tank
- Damp proof Coarse (DPC)
- Swimming pool
- Underground or overhead water tank, Floor exposed plaster etc.
- Structures exposed to heavy rain or under aggressive weather conditions.
- Repairing/maintenance of structures like wall, floor, roof screed or any other attacked areas which needs to protect from sweating & fungal attack.