Cold Storage Equipment
We are engaged in offering patrons a wide variety of Cold storage Plant of premium quality.
- The design of Cold Stores follows what is known as a ‘Cold Store LOGIC’.
- The starting point is ‘Product to be stored’.
- Once the ‘Product’ is identified, it defines the ‘Optimum Storage Conditions’ (Temperature, Humidity and Environment).
- The ‘Packaging of the product’ both as received and as required at delivery (Handling) determines the type of Racking.
- The ‘Quantum’ to be handled and Held in Storage outlines the size of the store.
- The Location and its Ambient conditions then ensure the proper selection of the Five Elements of a Cold Storage.
- Normal temperatures of storage