• Very high delivery rate.
• Low pressure loss.
• Reduction of blower power requirements.
• Lower operating costs.
Quick assembly & Maintenance Free
The pipes, hoses & fittings are light in weight which results in extensive saving of time and laboring being Abrasion/Chemical resistance, free from rusting, pitting or scaling they are maintenance free.
The particularly high quality of materials, as well as the optimized, results in substantially less wear in transport processes than any other pipes & hoses. These products are specially developed for long service life for the delivery of high abrasive media. Compared with similar products, they are distinguished by a number of special characteristics.
• Very high abrasion resistance.
• Very high tensile strength.
• Less interior rippling of the product due to change in the length.
• Less wear.
• Long service life.
• Less change in the axial length of the product during the application.
Fertilizer Tank Technical Specifications:
|Capacity||Inlet/Outlet Connection inch||A inch||B inch||Gross Weight|
Fertilizer Tank Performance Chart:
|Inlet/Outlet Pressure Difference kg/cm²||Operation time in minutes|
|30 ltr.||60 ltr.||90 ltr.|
- Material in from MS.
- Coated with more than 80 micron thick green coloured epoxy powder from both inside and outside surface for protection against corrosion and weather effects.
- Turbulent inlet ensures thorough mixing of chemicals and / or fertilizers.
- Separate valves can be provided on the inlet & outlet to control the injection rate.
- High pressure hose assembly inlet / outlet connection.
- Wide 6" opening for easy pouring of stock solution.
- Drain port to flush the tank.
- Maximum working pressure 2 kg/cm² (28.4 psi).