FLANGED BALL VALVES
Our product made from PVC,CPVC, PE & PPR raw materials which differ as follows from many of the pipes, hoses and fittings commercially available.
• Higher mechanical stability.
• Improved chemical stability.
• Higher softening points.
• Greater residual strength at high temperatures.
• Higher compression strength.
• Greater safety due to material stability.
• Environment stress crack, corrosion, frost, kink & rot resistant.
Quick assembly & Maintenance Free
The pipes, hoses & fittings are light in weight which results in extensive saving of time and laboring being Abrasion/Chemical resistance, free from rusting, pitting or scaling they are maintenance free.
Ultra Violet Resistance
The pipes, hoses & fittings are furnished with extra benefits of UV stabilizers. They have the following advantages
• Resists direct connection of UV rays to internal transporting material.
• No discoloring of pipe in external atmosphere.
The particularly high quality of materials, as well as the optimized, results in substantially less wear in transport processes than any other pipes & hoses. These products are specially developed for long service life for the delivery of high abrasive media. Compared with similar products, they are distinguished by a number of special characteristics.
• Very high abrasion resistance.
• Very high tensile strength.
• Less interior rippling of the product due to change in the length.
• Less wear.
• Long service life.
• Less change in the axial length of the product during the application.
• Very high delivery rate.
• Low pressure loss.
• Reduction of blower power requirements.
• Lower operating costs.
Our pipes, hoses & fittings are specially design for industrial usage. Our product gives best performance while use in the factory. Due to high durability & flexibility our pipes & hoses are famous for industrial usage.
• Reduce heat loss.
• No insulation required.
Strong & Stiff
The pipes are specially designed for desire application which meets the required results as follows
• Superior strength with stiffness.
• Flexible Compared to strength & stiffness.
Important Parameter of Valves
|Valve Size in.||Flange Diameter (D)||D1||Length Face To Face||T||Heigth Center (H)|
Flanged Ball Valves Technical Specifications:
|5||PP Reinforced with MS||NBR||1|
|7||Stud & Nut||MS Zinc plated||-|
|8||Body Seal Ring||PTFE||2|
|9||Stem O' Ring||Neoprene||1|
|10||Handle||PP Reinforced with MS||1|
|11||Handle Hex Pin||SS 304||1|
- 3 piece design, Single piece stem (Spindle).
- Teflon seated, full bore.
- 15mm to 100mm
- Flanged as per ANSI B 16.5 (150#) & as per BS 10 (Table D/E/F) & DIN STD.
- PP (Polypropylene)
- HDPE (High Density Polypropylene)
- Available in Flange Type & in screw end from 15mm to 100mm.
- Manufactured from Polypropylene, a Chemically inert thermoplastic.
- Can be used unto 90°C Temp.
- Full bore design resulting lower friction loss.
- Hydraulically and Pneumatically tested for 15kg up to 4".
- Protective and Resistive from most of the corrosive Chemicals.
- Carbon black and UV stabilizers resist ultraviolet rays and prevent degradation of PP in sun light exposure.
- Used for flow control in irrigation & water supply lines.