Our product made from PVC,CPVC, PE & PPR raw materials which differ as follows from many of the pipes, hoses and fittings commercially available.
• Higher mechanical stability.
• Improved chemical stability.
• Higher softening points.
• Greater residual strength at high temperatures.
• Higher compression strength.
• Greater safety due to material stability.
• Environment stress crack, corrosion, frost, kink & rot resistant.
Quick assembly & Maintenance Free
The pipes, hoses & fittings are light in weight which results in extensive saving of time and laboring being Abrasion/Chemical resistance, free from rusting, pitting or scaling they are maintenance free.
Ultra Violet Resistance
The pipes, hoses & fittings are furnished with extra benefits of UV stabilizers. They have the following advantages
• Resists direct connection of UV rays to internal transporting material.
• No discoloring of pipe in external atmosphere.
The particularly high quality of materials, as well as the optimized, results in substantially less wear in transport processes than any other pipes & hoses. These products are specially developed for long service life for the delivery of high abrasive media. Compared with similar products, they are distinguished by a number of special characteristics.
• Very high abrasion resistance.
• Very high tensile strength.
• Less interior rippling of the product due to change in the length.
• Less wear.
• Long service life.
• Less change in the axial length of the product during the application.
• Very high delivery rate.
• Low pressure loss.
• Reduction of blower power requirements.
• Lower operating costs.
Our pipes, hoses & fittings are specially design for industrial usage. Our product gives best performance while use in the factory. Due to high durability & flexibility our pipes & hoses are famous for industrial usage.
• Reduce heat loss.
• No insulation required.
Strong & Stiff
The pipes are specially designed for desire application which meets the required results as follows
• Superior strength with stiffness.
• Flexible Compared to strength & stiffness.
Thick Wall Dripperline
Dimensions of DROP MASTER – Metric as per Indian Standard IS:12786
|Nominal Diameter mm||Outside Diameter mm||Class 1||Class 2||Class 3*||Standard Coil Length in meter|
|Min. Wall Thickness mm||Min. Wall Thickness mm||Min. Wall Thickness mm|
|12||12.0 - 12.2||0.6||0.9||1.2||500|
|16||16.0 - 16.2||0.8||1.1||1.4||300|
|20||20.0 - 20.2||0.9||1.2||1.5||300|
|25||25.0 - 25.3||1.2||1.7||2.1||200|
|32||32.0 - 32.3||1.5||2.0||2.5||200|
- Manufactured from virgin LLDPE using advanced extrusion technology.
- Excellent characteristics of LLDPE provide durable tubing with close dimensional tolerances.
- UV stabilized.
- No environmental effects.
- Smooth inner surface minimizes frictional losses.
- On demand, can be supplied with antirodent additives.
- Can be supplied as per various manufacturing other standards like ISO/ ASAE/ AS/ ASTM standards upon request.
- Used as laterals in drip irrigation system.
- Used in greenhouses for high pressure foggers, sprayheads and jets application.