POLY COMPRESSION FITTINGS
Our product made from PVC,CPVC, PE & PPR raw materials which differ as follows from many of the pipes, hoses and fittings commercially available.
• Higher mechanical stability.
• Improved chemical stability.
• Higher softening points.
• Greater residual strength at high temperatures.
• Higher compression strength.
• Greater safety due to material stability.
• Environment stress crack, corrosion, frost, kink & rot resistant.
• Minimal counter force and restoring force when bent.
• Optimal for applications such as suction arms.
Quick assembly & Maintenance Free
The pipes, hoses & fittings are light in weight which results in extensive saving of time and laboring being Abrasion/Chemical resistance, free from rusting, pitting or scaling they are maintenance free.
Ultra Violet Resistance
The pipes, hoses & fittings are furnished with extra benefits of UV stabilizers. They have the following advantages
• Resists direct connection of UV rays to internal transporting material.
• No discoloring of pipe in external atmosphere.
The particularly high quality of materials, as well as the optimized, results in substantially less wear in transport processes than any other pipes & hoses. These products are specially developed for long service life for the delivery of high abrasive media. Compared with similar products, they are distinguished by a number of special characteristics.
• Very high abrasion resistance.
• Very high tensile strength.
• Less interior rippling of the product due to change in the length.
• Less wear.
• Long service life.
• Less change in the axial length of the product during the application.
• Very high delivery rate.
• Low pressure loss.
• Reduction of blower power requirements.
• Lower operating costs.
Our pipes, hoses & fittings are specially design for industrial usage. Our product gives best performance while use in the factory. Due to high durability & flexibility our pipes & hoses are famous for industrial usage.
• Reduce heat loss.
• No insulation required.
Strong & Stiff
The pipes are specially designed for desire application which meets the required results as follows
• Superior strength with stiffness.
• Flexible Compared to strength & stiffness.
Dimensions of Sagar Poly Compression Fittings
|20 x 0.50"|
|20 x 0.75"|
|25 x 0.75"|
|32 x 1"|
- Manufactured from tough engineering plastic.
- EPDM "O" rings for positive sealing.
- Sharp barbed split rings for positive grip.
- Fast and easy leakproof connection.
- Fits to outer diameter of Sagar Drop Master Lateral pipe of 20, 25 and 32 mm OD.
- Non corrosive & resistant to most of the chemicals.
- Used for jointing of pipes in easy way without electricity & fusion welding.