PP BALL VALVE PLAIN END
Our product made from PVC,CPVC, PE & PPR raw materials which differ as follows from many of the pipes, hoses and fittings commercially available.
• Higher mechanical stability.
• Improved chemical stability.
• Higher softening points.
• Greater residual strength at high temperatures.
• Higher compression strength.
• Greater safety due to material stability.
• Environment stress crack, corrosion, frost, kink & rot resistant.
Quick assembly & Maintenance Free
The pipes, hoses & fittings are light in weight which results in extensive saving of time and laboring being Abrasion/Chemical resistance, free from rusting, pitting or scaling they are maintenance free.
Ultra Violet Resistance
The pipes, hoses & fittings are furnished with extra benefits of UV stabilizers. They have the following advantages
• Resists direct connection of UV rays to internal transporting material.
• No discoloring of pipe in external atmosphere.
The particularly high quality of materials, as well as the optimized, results in substantially less wear in transport processes than any other pipes & hoses. These products are specially developed for long service life for the delivery of high abrasive media. Compared with similar products, they are distinguished by a number of special characteristics.
• Very high abrasion resistance.
• Very high tensile strength.
• Less interior rippling of the product due to change in the length.
• Less wear.
• Long service life.
• Less change in the axial length of the product during the application.
• Very high delivery rate.
• Low pressure loss.
• Reduction of blower power requirements.
• Lower operating costs.
Our pipes, hoses & fittings are specially design for industrial usage. Our product gives best performance while use in the factory. Due to high durability & flexibility our pipes & hoses are famous for industrial usage.
• Reduce heat loss.
• No insulation required.
Strong & Stiff
The pipes are specially designed for desire application which meets the required results as follows
• Superior strength with stiffness.
• Flexible Compared to strength & stiffness.
Specification of Material
|2||Stem||MS Reinforced with Polypropylene||1|
|8||Stem O' Ring Seal||Neoprene||1|
|9||Handle||MS Reinforced with Polypropylene||1|
|Construction||One Piece Body|
|Size Range||32/40/50/65/80 mm (Screwed/Plain end)|
|Max working temp.||90°C (Consistently)|
|Gasket/ Stem Seal||Neoprene|
|Test Pressure||10 kg/cm²|
- One Piece Top Entry ball valve is manufactured from polypropylene, a chemically inert thermoplastic.
- One Piece ball valve is specially suited for Drip Irrigation System.
- One Piece rugged body eliminates joints / unions / Gaskets / Fasteners and consequently eliminates leakage and corrosion.
- On line maintenance possible as all internals can be replaced without removing the valve from the pipe-line.
- Since this ball valve contains no metal parts, failure due to corrosion eliminated.
- Carbon black and UV stabilizers resist ultraviolet rays and prevent degradation of PP in sun light exposure.
- Proper care taken for full strength and leakage proof manufacturing design.
- Every piece is tested before dispatch. Hydraulically tested at 10 kg/cm².
- Recommended in micro/drip irrigation systems as a safety valve to prevent the water hammer and to maintain water column in delivery pipe.