Our product made from PVC,CPVC, PE & PPR raw materials which differ as follows from many of the pipes, hoses and fittings commercially available.
• Higher mechanical stability.
• Improved chemical stability.
• Higher softening points.
• Greater residual strength at high temperatures.
• Higher compression strength.
• Greater safety due to material stability.
• Environment stress crack, corrosion, frost, kink & rot resistant.
Quick assembly & Maintenance Free
The pipes, hoses & fittings are light in weight which results in extensive saving of time and laboring being Abrasion/Chemical resistance, free from rusting, pitting or scaling they are maintenance free.
Ultra Violet Resistance
The pipes, hoses & fittings are furnished with extra benefits of UV stabilizers. They have the following advantages
• Resists direct connection of UV rays to internal transporting material.
• No discoloring of pipe in external atmosphere.
The pipes & hoses have special characteristics which offers excellent resistance to great number of chemical like strong mineral acids, bases, & toxic chemical.
The particularly high quality of materials, as well as the optimized, results in substantially less wear in transport processes than any other pipes & hoses. These products are specially developed for long service life for the delivery of high abrasive media. Compared with similar products, they are distinguished by a number of special characteristics.
• Very high abrasion resistance.
• Very high tensile strength.
• Less interior rippling of the product due to change in the length.
• Less wear.
• Long service life.
• Less change in the axial length of the product during the application.
• Very high delivery rate.
• Low pressure loss.
• Reduction of blower power requirements.
• Lower operating costs.
• Reduce heat loss.
• No insulation required.
Strong & Stiff
The pipes are specially designed for desire application which meets the required results as follows
• Superior strength with stiffness.
• Flexible Compared to strength & stiffness.
Thick Wall Dripperline
Venturi Injectors Technical Specifications :
|Inlet Pressure kg/cm²||Outlet Pressure kg/cm²||Motive Flow L/H||Water Suction L/H||Motive Flow L/H||Water Suction L/H||Motive Flow L/H||Water Suction L/H||Motive Flow L/H||Water Suction L/H|
- Made of engineering plastic.
- Highly efficient and compact differential pressure injection device.
- Any other size can be supplied on demand.
- Fertilizer and chemical injection through drip and sprinkler irrigation systems.
- Excellent chemical resistance to most of the chemicals.
- Economical and low cost option.
- Test conducted under standard test conditions with Ventury injector installed on by pass and by using water as suction liquid.
- For specific pressure difference between inlet and outlet of the injector; if the desired injection rate is more than mentioned in the specifications then the Venturi injector has to be installed in series with a booster pump.
- Sand and gravel adoption use